Gershwin Theatre Hotels
New York is undeniably one of the hottest cities in the world. There’s always something going on including the incredible shows and events at Gershwin Theater. That’s why many patrons choose to make a full vacation out of their visit.
If you want to follow suit then you’ll need a place to stay. And our partners make it easy to book the rooms you need at the best hotels close to the theater. To get you started, here are some of our favorites.
- New York Marriott Marquis
- The Algonquin Hotel Times Square, Autograph Collection
- The Draper New York, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
- Pestana Park Avenue
- Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Midtown East
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan
- Hyatt Place New York / Midtown – South
Intercontinental New York Times Square
Additionally, WICKED ticket holders who are keen on staying in a 5-star hotel should consider Intercontinental New York Times Square, rooms are from $150/night. It takes only 10 minutes to walk to the Gershwin Theatre for the hotel.
However, please be aware that reservations are based on availability and based on double occupancy excluding taxes. To book your WICKED package with the hotel, please call 212-803-4500 (Monday-Friday: 9 am-6pm) one week in advance.
There’s tons to see and do while you’re in town. But if you need a few noteworthy suggestions, then here’s a few to get you started.
- Times Square Church
- Broadway Theater
- Central Park
- The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The Statue of Liberty
- Staten Island Ferry
- Grand Central Terminal